1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd is a business in the telecommunications industry that provides internet services.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day for Wi-Fi data purchases and delivery confirmed by way of voucher code and device pop-up notification; and 7 days for wireless radio internet services purchases and delivery confirmed by way of email and/or activation of services.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available for use within South African borders, and anywhere where our network coverage is available.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5 % administration fee if order was already executed and delivery completed.
In respect of equipment which may have been installed, any damaged goods upon return of such goods to the company will attract a fee which will be determined by the extent of such damage. Details of any security deposits and terms thereof will be specified on the contract, including any guarantees, warranties, etc.
Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.zato view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za .
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 1635 Zone 9, Mdantsane, Eastern Cape, Republic of South Africa, 5219 .
Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Mdantsane Mobile (private company) based in South Africa trading as
Mdantsane Mobile and with registration number 2019 / 368940 / 07 and Songezo Mhambi, Lubabalo Bambeni, Lonwabo Mendu(Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
14. Mdantsane Mobile (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address:
1951 Zone 9, Mdantsane, East London, Eastern Cape, Republic of South Africa, 5219
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +27 60 997 5748
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between You and MDANTSANE MOBILE governing your access to and use of this WI-FI Service (the "Service"). By clicking your acceptance or by accessing or using this service, you acknowledge that you have read all the terms and conditions of this agreement, understand them, and agree to be legally bound by them.
16. Monitoring of use We reserve the right to monitor your communications and activities via this service (including their content) during transmission and in connection with use of this Service, and may disclose any such information for purposes of ensuring your compliance with this agreement, applicable law, cooperating with legal authorities, and otherwise protecting the rights, property and interests of our company.
17. Lawful use of the internet You agree that your use of this service is a privilege and not a right. You agree that you are fully responsible for your activities while using this Service (including for any content, information and other materials you access or transmit via this Service), and that you shall bear all risks regarding use of this Service. You agree not to use this Service to engage in any prohibited, unlawful, infringing, tortuous or harmful conduct; violate another party's intellectual property, privacy or other rights; or otherwise interfere with the operation, use or enjoyment of any service, system or other property.
18. Sharing of content & Privacy You are responsible for your security and privacy. There are privacy and security risks associated with wireless communications and the Internet generally. You acknowledge that MDANTSANE MOBILE makes no assurance that your communications or activities will be or will remain private or secure, and agree that MDANTSANE MOBILE assumes no responsibility in that regard. You agree that you, and not MDANTSANE MOBILE, are solely responsible for your own privacy and security in using this Service, and for implementing any protections you deem to be appropriate to protect and secure your privacy, and your activities, hardware, software and systems.
19. Disclaimer of warranty
You acknowledge and agree that this service is provided "as is", "with all faults", and "as available". you further acknowledge and agree that MDANTSANE MOBILE disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
20. Termination of service
You agree that MDANTSANE MOBILE may, at any time and for any reason, change, terminate, limit or suspend this Service (in whole or in part) or your access to this Service. Upon any termination, your rights to use this Service will immediately cease.